INEC means Independent National Electoral Commission, here we are going to talk about INEC Nigeria recruitment. This page can prove beneficial for those who want to join the INEC recruitment 2021 process. So to know the whole process, you have to stay here till the end.
www.inecnigeria.org is the only portal of the Independent National Electoral Commission where recruitment related updates are available.
So whenever you want to know the latest information about INEC recruitment, you can visit this web portal and meenakshiview.com.
INEC Recruitment 2021
Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment advertisement is out now. The last date to apply has not been revealed in the advertisement yet. So interested candidates apply for the following positions:
In which applications have been invited by INEC from qualified candidates for employment in the position of Registration Field Officers at grade level 07 and 08, as well as Experienced Professionals at grade level 09-14.
Categories & Grades
- Professionals/Experienced hires – Grade Levels 09 -14.
- Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 07
Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment Requirements
If you have the following educational qualifications and experience, then you are an eligible candidate to apply for professional/experienced people – grade level 09 – 14:
- Bachelor Degree or HND under Social Science, Science or Humanities, Masters Degree, Chartered Professional Qualification by Law, NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and Post-Qualification Cognitive Experience
If you have the following educational qualifications and experience, then you are an eligible candidate to apply for Assistant Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade 08:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
If you have the following educational qualifications and experience, then you are an eligible candidate to apply for Executive Officer (Registration Area) – Grade 07:
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or National Diploma with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification cognate experience
INEC Recruitment General Requirements
In addition, an applicant must: –
- Become a Nigerian citizen;
- Present the original state certificate signed by the president/secretary of your local government. A certificate of support by the liaison officer is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment to Commission;
- Do not exceed 35 years of age for the entry point and 45 years of age for experienced hire
INEC Recruitment Application Mode
Submit all applications online. Appropriately qualified candidates should enter the independent nation.
Applicants wishing to submit an online application must complete the application form on the INEC recruitment portal www.inecrecruitment.com and remember the application is free. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise